[BioC] Gviz: axes related parameters

Dan Du tooyoung at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 10:24:39 CET 2014

Hi Maxim,

Perhaps you should read the package vignette more carefully given that
you had indeed read it, say the first subsection of Track classes maybe.
Since you had never shown us what you had done with any Gviz related
codes.

And regarding the cross which you think is important, someone correct me
if I am wrong, you will never get it with Gviz. Those stacking tracks
are never mean to be overlapping.

Here is my 2ct if color is all you / your boss want,

data(twoGroups)
dTrack <- DataTrack(twoGroups, name = "uniform", type='polygon',
col.axis='red', background.title = "white")
axisTrack <- GenomeAxisTrack(col='red', fontcolor="red")
plotTracks(list(dTrack, axisTrack))

HTH,
Dan