[BioC] Reading in mutiple files using readCtData

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Wed Feb 26 16:58:05 CET 2014

Hi Norm,

In that case you _really_ need to read An Introduction to R
(http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-intro.pdf). If you are getting
hung up on the low-level fundamentals of R, you should at least get up
to speed on the basics, as you are going nowhere until you do.

Best,

Jim

--
James W. MacDonald, M.S.