[BioC] CRLMM Annotation file

Venu Pullabhatla venu.pullabhatla at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Feb 26 18:37:06 CET 2014

Hi All

I am working on Illumina HumanOmni5MExome-4v1-1_A SNP array to identify
CNV's and LOH's from this data. I have come across "crlmm" package that
can do this and started following the "Preprocessing and Genotyping
Illumina Arrays for Copy Number Analysis" vignette. I realized that the
crlmm package does not include CDF annotation for this Illumina array. I
tried to find this on the Bioconductor site and did not succeed. Can
anyone please help me where I can find this annotation file or a way I
can prepare one myself. Any help is very much appreciated. Many thanks.

Venu