[BioC] gage and GO analysis

Tingzhu [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Wed Jan 1 04:02:16 CET 2014

I am working with gage for pathway and GO analysis. I have Bovine RNA-seq data. The gage documentation was nicely written on data preparation and analysis. I know I can use kegg.gsets function to generate for gene sets KEGG pathway for many species including Bovine. But how about gene sets for GO terms? I guess I can download the data from GO website and but not sure how to convert it to the proper format like the go.sets.hs and go.subs.hs sets in the Quick start examples. Any suggestions?

 -- output of sessionInfo():

NA

--
Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.