[BioC] using frma and brainarray cdf on exon arrays

Steve Piccolo stephen.piccolo at hsc.utah.edu
Tue Jan 14 14:25:13 CET 2014

Hi Ty,

Another option is to try the SCAN.UPC package. It is also designed to
support single-sample normalization. And it should be able to integrate
the BrainArray annotations for the exon arrays. In the SCAN function, pay
attention to the probeSummaryPackage and exonArrayTarget parameters. And
the InstallBrainArrayPackage function may come in handy.  Let me know if
you run into any troubles with it.

Regards,
-Steve