[BioC] multiple groups time course RNA Seq LIMMA

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Jan 15 00:53:42 CET 2014

Dear Riba,

The advice given in Section 9.6.2 of the User's Guide will still work fine
even when Group as more than two levels.

Just type colnames(fit) and it will be obvious which coefficients
correspond to which experimental group.

Yes, you could use contrast.fit() if you wish, but there seems to me to be
no reason to do so.

Best wishes
Gordon