[BioC] [devteam-bioc] Problem installing BiocGenerics package

Eric Lucas eric.lucas at unil.ch
Tue Jan 21 17:56:48 CET 2014

Thanks very much, that worked. At the line where it was failing
previously, it still gave a warning:

Warning in getPackageName(environment(fdef)) :
   Created a package name, ‘2014-01-21 16:25:54’, when none found

But the package installed fine and my scripts are now running.

Thanks again, I really appreciate your help

Eric