[BioC] how to extract probes for a probeset from PdInfo database?

Hooiveld, Guido guido.hooiveld at wur.nl
Tue Jan 21 22:38:46 CET 2014

Hi Di,
Thanks a lot for your feedback regarding this query.
I am indeed aware of the annotation file you mentioned, from which I already had extracted the IDs of the relevant *probe sets*.
The problem I am (was?) facing now is how to get a list the corresponding *probes* that comprise those sets. A CDF is unfortunately not provided for this array, so I have to get used to working with the PdInfo packages.

Regards,
Guido