[BioC] beadarray: mRNA QC help

Abhishek Pratap apratap at sagebase.org
Sat Jan 25 00:10:29 CET 2014

Hi Levi

Thanks for the quick feedback. I am still following up on few of the
things that you recommended. I checked with the collab and these were
not FFPE specimens. Also I did a quick signal to noise ratio
calculation (95% / 5% intensity quantiles ). I am attaching the plot.
May be that indicates something for the Illumina bead array platform
that I am not aware of. To me it looks skewed.

Cheers!
-Abhi