[BioC] restoring lattice-like format in flowViz?

Mike wjiang2 at fhcrc.org
Mon Jan 27 22:23:29 CET 2014

David,

Here is how you can restore the default lattice theme:
Firstly, pull the latest version of flowViz (1.26.16),
then, change the flowViz graphical setting by 'flowViz.par.set(theme =
trellis.par.get(), reset = TRUE)'.
To remove 'grid lines`, pass 'axis = axis.default' to 'xyplot' or
'densityplot'.

See the reproducible example from
https://github.com/RGLab/flowViz/issues/23.

Thanks,