[BioC] Save top genes used in plotMDS (edgeR)

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Tue Jan 28 23:40:50 CET 2014

Dear Maria,

No you can't do this.  The reason why we don't tell you which were the top
genes is that the selection of top genes is different for every pairwise
comparison between the samples.  For example, if you are plotting ten
samples, then there are choose(10,2) = 45 different lists of top genes.

Best wishes
Gordon