[BioC] limma-voom

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Jan 30 03:05:57 CET 2014

Hi Ming,

voom is part of the limma package.  There is a voom case study in the
limma User's Guide with complete working code.  It is the last case study
in the users guide.

voom works fine with either counts, or fractional counts, or scaled
counts.

We are currently finalizing additional voom code to detect differential
splicing.  That code isn't in the public package, but will be soon.

Best wishes
Gordon