[BioC] Error while running DESeq

nisha [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Thu Jul 3 11:40:19 CEST 2014

While running DEseq for DGE, I am facing following problem.

Error in preplot.locfit.raw(object, newdata, where, what, band) :
  NA/NaN/Inf in foreign function call (arg 2)
Calls: estimateDispersions ... predict.locfit -> preplot.locfit -> preplot.locfit.raw -> .C
In addition: Warning messages:
1: In lfproc(x, y, weights = weights, cens = cens, base = base, geth = geth,  :
  compparcomp: perfect fit
2: In lfproc(x, y, weights = weights, cens = cens, base = base, geth = geth,  :
  procv: parameters out of bounds
3: In lfproc(x, y, weights = weights, cens = cens, base = base, geth = geth,  :
  max_nr not converged
Execution halted

My file does not contain any "NA or empty cells", I have tried every possible thing but still not able to find the problem behind this error. Kindly suggest me some solution for this. Waiting for your positive response.

 -- output of sessionInfo():

> sessionInfo()
R version 3.0.3 (2014-03-06)
Platform: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu (64-bit)

locale:
 [1] LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8       LC_NUMERIC=C
 [3] LC_TIME=en_US.UTF-8        LC_COLLATE=en_US.UTF-8
 [5] LC_MONETARY=en_US.UTF-8    LC_MESSAGES=en_US.UTF-8
 [7] LC_PAPER=en_US.UTF-8       LC_NAME=C
 [9] LC_ADDRESS=C               LC_TELEPHONE=C
[11] LC_MEASUREMENT=en_US.UTF-8 LC_IDENTIFICATION=C

attached base packages:

Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.