[BioC] How to write a flowFrame from a matrix

Kipper Fletez-Brant cafletezbrant at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 15:15:19 CEST 2014

Hi Mark,

I'm not sure if you've seen the flowCore reference guide [1] but it
explains how to create a flowFrame.  In addition to your matrix of
observations, you also need to fill the slots for 'parameters' and
'description'; this can done using either the 'new()' command or a
built-in flowFrame constructor.

[1]
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/manuals/flowCore/man/flowCore.pdf,
see pg 51