[BioC] DESeq2: detect significantly increasing across an ordinal variable

Michael Love michaelisaiahlove at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 14:31:43 CEST 2014

hi Dan,

The simplest way to define this set of genes would be to contrast
medium vs low, and then high vs medium. Then take the intersection of
those with both positive log fold change and low FDR in both results
tables. You can perform these contrasts either after the LRT or after
a default DESeq() call.

Mike