[BioC] XPS with Arabidopsis Gene 1.1 ST Array Strip

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Thu Jul 10 15:28:13 CEST 2014

Dear Benedikt,

I am glad that you have found a way to solve the problem, i.e. using
PowerTools apt-cel-convert.

If you look at the site for the Affymetrix Calvin Generic Data File
Format, see:
http://www.jotternotes.com/R/affxparser/Affymetrix_200811-FileFormats/generic.html
you will see that for strip arrays more than one Data Group is allowed.
For normal arrays and plate arrays there is always only one Data Group,
and thus I did implement the C++ code only for one Data Group. For this
reason you did get the error: Number of data groups is not 1!

Best regards,
Christian

P.S.: I am cc to BioC as information for other users of xps.