[BioC] [Help for DESeq]: Error in lfproc - newsplit: out of vertex space

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Sat Jul 19 17:08:41 CEST 2014

Dear Imène

are you using a recent version of the software and can you provide a reproducible example?
Please consider the posting guide for this mailing list to see how to write an informative post.

Also, I’d recommend trying your analysis with DESeq2, it has many improvements.

Best wishes
Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber
Principal Investigator, EMBL Senior Scientist
Genome Biology Unit
European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL)
Heidelberg, Germany

T +49-6221-3878823
wolfgang.huber at embl.de
http://www.embl.de/research/units/genome_biology/huber