[BioC] Linkage disequilibrium with 1000 Genomes/HapMap

Valerie Obenchain vobencha at fhcrc.org
Tue Jul 22 17:59:21 CEST 2014

Hi,

You might want look at the trio package.

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/trio.html

getLD() and getLDlarge() compute LD values genome-wide; findLDblocks()
plots the LD matrix and estimates LD blocks. The functions can be
applied to non-trio data by using the 'parentsOnly' argument.

cc'ing the package author in case he has something else to add.

Valerie

--
Valerie Obenchain
Program in Computational Biology