[BioC] DESeq2 question regarding log2FC

Michael Love michaelisaiahlove at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 17:32:33 CEST 2014

hi Carsten,

See Figure 1: MA-plot in the vignette which describes the fold change shrinkage:

vignette("DESeq2")

and also check out preprint describing the methods (emphasis added on
first 5 words).

*Moderated estimation of fold change* and dispersion for RNA-Seq data
with DESeq2
http://dx.doi.org/10.1101/002832

Mike