[BioC] heatmap.2 x-axis label order problem

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Fri Jul 25 01:32:05 CEST 2014

Hi Xiayu,

This isn't really a Bioconductor question, as gplots is a CRAN package.
So you should really be asking on R-help.

But I get identical results running this code on Linux and Windows:

library(gplots)
set.seed(0xabeef)
mat <- matrix(rnorm(400), ncol = 4)
colnames(mat) <- paste0("sample", rep(1:2, each=2), "-",
rep(c("R1","R2"), 2))
heatmap.2(mat, cexCol = 0.7, margins = c(5,10))

Best,

Jim