[BioC] rlog() not in DESeq2?

Rishi [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Sat Jul 26 06:12:58 CEST 2014

Hello!

I'm trying to use USeq's Defined Region Differential Seq (DRDS) app, which uses DESeq2.

I installed the package directly from Bioconductor, and but when running the script, I get an error that the function rlog() couldn't be found. I looked up rlog in DESeq and only found rlogTransformation().

I believe that's an error in DESeq2, but I'm kind of new to all this so I'm not sure. Does anyone have any suggestions on what steps to take to fix this?

Thank you very much in advance :)

Sincerely,
Rishi

 -- output of sessionInfo():