[BioC] vsn normalization in Ringo package

Maria Arnedo [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Mon Jul 28 13:00:53 CEST 2014

Hello everybody!

I am making the analysis of my arrays with the Ringo package and I have a couple of questions about the normalization.

I have label my input with Cy5 and the output with Cy3, but I don't know if the Ringo package assumes that Cy5 is the input and Cy3 the output or vice-versa, when I make the vsn normalization of my data. Which one the Ringo package assume as a input? If it is the opposite way that I have labelled them, how can I make the analysis?

Thank you in advance

Best Regards,

Maria

 -- output of sessionInfo():