[BioC] Goseq datasets

Andres.Eduardo eandres at ext.cnio.es
Tue Jul 29 17:32:07 CEST 2014

Dear R helpers,
I've been successfully using Goseq to measure GO and KEGG enrichment in diverse RNASeq experiment. I was wondering if is there any way to use different datasets :
* Positional enrichment, for instance cytoband enrichment ....
* Custom datasets ( In GSEA I used to create my own dataset to search for enrichment in customised networks ... for example special TF ... and others)

 Many thanks in advance

Computational Biology and Bioinformatics

Institute of Biomedicine of Seville.
Campus University Hospital "Virgen del Rocio".
Avda. Manuel Siurot, s/n
41013 Seville.
Phone: 955923129

**NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD** Este correo electrónico, y ...{{dropped:3}}