[BioC] Could you help us about DiffBind

Rory Stark Rory.Stark at cruk.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jun 5 12:49:30 CEST 2014

Hi Gary-

The plot should appear in the lower-left pane, which has tabs for Files,
Plots, Packages, etc. I see in the screenshot that the pane is there and
set to Plots, but it may be too small to show the plot -- you can try
making the console pane smaller to enlarge the plot pane.

I also see that you are using a somewhat dated version of R and hence of
the DiffBind (and all other Bioconductor) packages. If possible, you may
want to try updating to the most recent released version of R (v. 3.1.0)
and reloading Bioconductor 2.14.

Cheers-
Rory