[BioC] Error when applying ComBat in SCAN.UPC

Joel Ma jzma at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Jun 9 14:06:20 CEST 2014

Hi Natasha

Thanks for pointing it out. It worked but another error message appeared. It is the same one I encountered before.

Found 2 batches
Found 0  categorical covariate(s)
Standardizing Data across genes
Fitting L/S model and finding priors
Finding parametric adjustments
Error in while (change > conv) { : missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed

I found 4 probesets with zero values for all samples. I am guessing those are what Peter mentioned as zero variances. I will try to remove them and see what I get.

Thanks again.

Cheers

Joel