[BioC] affyxparser -- updating header information

Stacy Hung shung at bccrc.ca
Sat Jun 7 01:36:21 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am trying to change information in the header section for a large number of Affy cel files, and output the new cel files with all existing information the same except for the new header.

I have a partial solution using the affyxparser package, whereby I create a new cel file with the new header using the createCel(…) function, and attach existing information (indices and intensities) with the updateCel(…) function.  However, there is no way to attach information on outliers and masked tags…  So my new cel files end up missing this information.    Is there a way to create new cel files where the outliers and masked section can be specified?

Thanks,
Stacy