[BioC] converting probeset id to gene id's : fRMA

Abhishek Pratap abhishek.vit at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 01:32:27 CEST 2014

just for completeness I found the following work from Aron et al to be
useful. They have looked the the probeset specificity, coverage etc to
select an optimal probeset for a gene thereby enabling simple one to
one mapping.

Jetset: selecting an optimal microarray probe set to represent a gene
Qiyuan Li, Nicolai J. Birkbak, Balazs Gyorffy, Zoltan Szallasi, and
Aron C. Eklund
BMC Bioinformatics 2011, 12:474

http://www.cbs.dtu.dk/biotools/jetset/

Cheers!