[BioC] justRMA couldn't obtain CDF environment

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Thu Jun 26 20:49:55 CEST 2014

Hi Li,

The affy/makecdfenv pipeline is only intended for use with the 3'-bias
expression arrays. The OncoScan arrays are completely different, and
won't work with these packages.

I don't know if xps or oligo will work with these arrays either; I don't
know much about them. However, Affymetrix has their own OncoScan Nexus
Express Software that you could use.

Best,

Jim