[BioC] EdgeR classic vs. glm

Ryan C. Thompson rct at thompsonclan.org
Thu Mar 13 23:59:56 CET 2014

With regard to the exception that you get, it means what it says. You
are testing 3 coefficients, so you have 3 logFC values, and it wouldn't
make sense to just pick one at random and plot it. Try running glmLRT
again with only one coef at a time, and you will be able to do
plotSmear with the result.