[BioC] pathview with tomato and minor species

Luo Weijun luo_weijun at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 18:06:52 CET 2014

Hi Peter,
Sorry for the late response. I noticed that Solanum lycopersicum (tomato) has been added to KEGG recently. To solve your problem, I updated korg data and included over 600 more recently added species, including tomato. So pathview now works with 3000 species with the latest KEGG additions.

You should be able to download/install the new pathview release from:
http://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/pathview.html

If you want to do gene set/pathway analysis for you tomato data, gage (and pathview) devel version has also been updated correspondingly:
http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.14/bioc/html/gage.html
http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.14/bioc/html/pathview.html
HTH
Weijun