[BioC] Error message after mass5calls command MAS5.0 absolute detection

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Tue Mar 18 15:29:19 CET 2014

Dear Amit,

As Jim did already mention, mas5calls do work only for arrays containing
PM/MM-oligos. For PM-only arrays Affymetrix has developed an alternative
to mas5calls, which is called DABG calls.

As Jim kindly said, package xps has implemented function dabg.call() for
PM-only arrays. However, function mas5.call() is implemented in xps in a
way that does also work for PM-only arrays, although I would recommend
to use dabg.call().

Best regards,
Christian
C.h.r.i.s.t.i.a.n   S.t.r.a.t.o.w.a