[BioC] tagwise parameters for negative binomial distribution in edgeR

Davide Cittaro cittaro.davide at hsr.it
Wed Mar 19 09:33:45 CET 2014

Dear list,
I have a DGElist object in edgeR, already processed with calcNormFactors, estimateCommonDispersion and estimateTagWiseDispersion. Now, I would like to identify tagwise outliers in my data, I thought I could estimate NB distribution for each tag. Given that a NB is defined by two parameters (r and p), I assume that r = 1/x$tagwise.dispersion, how can I get tagwise p from DGEList dataframe?
Thanks