[BioC] Library loading problem

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Sat Mar 22 23:11:34 CET 2014

----- Original Message -----

This is telling you that you also need to install the 'affyio' package. That might result in another similar error, keep installing the relevant package until the error goes away. If you had direct acess to the internet you could of course install affy and all its dependencies with a single command.

Dan