[BioC] Data file request

Steve Lianoglou lianoglou.steve at gene.com
Mon Mar 24 20:16:06 CET 2014

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 12:09 PM, prabhakar ghorpade
<prabhakar_ghorpade at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Hi,
>    Can You give me one microarray file (Image, .DAT, .CEL and other ) from agilent data for trial analysis? I would be nice if article about is published and detailed description is available to facilitate analysis. Did anyone has diagnostic array file too? Thanks.

You can search GEO to get datasets (and accompanying publications)
that fit most criteria you are after, so give that a go:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/geo/

Once you've identified a study you'd  like to work with, the GEOquery
package might help with its download and import into bioconductor:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/GEOquery.html

Lastly, the ExperimentData repository we have might be helpful:

http://bioconductor.org/packages/release/BiocViews.html#___ExperimentData

HTH,
-steve

--