[BioC] SomaticSignatures

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Mon Mar 24 20:44:05 CET 2014

On 03/24/2014 12:12 PM, Steve Lianoglou wrote:
> If you insist on installing this package into your current working version of R
> (after you installed the dependent packages), you may be able to do so if it
> doesn't depend on functionality coming in bioc2.14 that's not in bioc2.13 -- I
> have no idea of knowing the answer to that.

Do not try to install a 'devel' version into your current R version.

> If I were you, I'd install a working version of R-devel and all of the packages
> from bioc2.14 -- which will happen automatically when  you use biocLite.

Not R-devel, but R-3.1.0 alpha, followed by the installation instructions on the
SomaticSignatures developer landing page. Do not attempt anything more elaborate.

Martin

1100 Fairview Ave. N.
PO Box 19024 Seattle, WA 98109

Location: Arnold Building M1 B861