[BioC] .CEL file

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Thu Mar 27 22:48:39 CET 2014

BRB array tools uses R and bioconductor tools to process the celfiles.
The only thing it does in Excel is to make comparisons after the arrays
have been processed.

And as I said before, I can't help you with this. There are any number
of ways to process raw Affymetrix data that are fast, free and already
in existence. This is a solved problem, so if you want to solve it
again using Excel, then have at it. But I wouldn't expect that many
people want to spend much time helping you.

Best,

Jim