[BioC] gviz data track (heatmap) and title panel questions

Martin Rijlaarsdam m.a.rijlaarsdam at gmail.com
Thu May 1 11:33:48 CEST 2014

Dear Sirs,

Thank you very much for Gviz!

I have been using it for a while now but I have two issues that I cannot
seem to figure out.  Both are pretty trivial settings, so my apologies in
advance. Please see  the attached image as an example.

1) I would like to rotate the text in the title panel for some of the
tracks (HMM, ALL, DHP) so that the text is horizontal.
2) I would like to remove the color bar and it's legend from the heatmap.
Ik can remove the color gradient, but the legend (20,40,60,80) remains
visible. I want to remove it because the current presentation suggests a
relation between the tumor types presented.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions that you might have.

Kind regards,
Martin

--
M.A. (Martin) Rijlaarsdam MSc. MD
Erasmus MC - University Medical Center Rotterdam

Email: m.a.rijlaarsdam at gmail.com
Mobile: +31 6 45408508
Telephone (work): +31 10 7033409
Fax +31 10 7044365