[BioC] Question about DEXSeq, DESeq, and pasilla

林宣佑 kor at nhri.org.tw
Thu May 15 06:02:40 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have some question about DEXseq, DESeq, and pasilla!

In the 2013/12/03,I install DEXseq, DESeq, and pasilla in the R-2.15.2, and run the test script, like attached file, fly.R. I have take the right output file (flyRes.txt).

In today (20140515), I re-install R-2.15.2 and DEXseq, DESeq, and pasilla in the same Linux server (Ubuntu 10.04), and run fly.R, but get an error, like file, Error_for_20140515_R-2.15.2.txt, I don't know what happen, and I don't know how to remove this error.

Can you help to remove this error. please!

If I try to install R-3.1.0, this is last version for now, and install DEXseq, DESeq, and pasilla, and run fly.R, but get another error, like file, Error_for_20140515_R-3.1.0. For this error, how to remove it?

Thank's for your help!!

Hsuan-Yu Lin
Division of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, Institute of Population Health Sciences, NHRI.
35, Keyan Road, Zhunan Town, Miaoli County 35053, Taiwan, ROC
E-mail:kor at nhri.org.tw
TEL:(886)-37-246166  ext. 36187
FAX:(886)-37-586467