[BioC] QQ plot 450k data

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Tue May 20 16:14:26 CEST 2014

Hi Martin,

That's exactly what you would expect to see, which is why you do a QQ
plot in the first place. On one axis you plot the expected (uniform)
distribution of p-values, and on the other axis you plot the observed
p-values. The p-values that deviate from the expectation are then
possible true positives.

Best,

Jim