[BioC] Plotting arbitrary lines at Gviz plotTracks

Hahne, Florian florian.hahne at novartis.com
Mon Sep 1 10:29:58 CEST 2014

Hi Vinicius,
It looks like you sample image got stripped, so I can¹t see what exactly
you are aiming for. That being said, from your description it seems like
you are asking for a feature that is not available in Gviz. There are no
low-level plotting functions at your disposal like in base R graphics.
With quite a bit of effort you could archive some of this by using the
CustomTrack class, but it would involve a bunch of steps that Gviz tries
to hide away from the user, like computing the optimal stacking of
overlaying genes, etc.
Florian