[BioC] edgeR: mixing technical replicates from Illumina HiSeq and MiSeq

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Sep 3 01:12:00 CEST 2014

Yes, that's all that is needed.

In general, one corrects for a batch effect by fitting

   ~ batch + otherterms

where "otherterms" is what the model would have been without the batch
effect.

Best wishes
Gordon