[BioC] HTSeq-Count

Pickl, Julia j.pickl at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Fri Sep 5 17:48:42 CEST 2014

Hi Yuan,

thank you very much for your reply.

Would you say that I should take into account multiple mapped reads as these are more than unique reads or do you think the high  number of counts for _alignment_not_unique are not a problem per se?

I am a beginner to this field, so I would be happy if you could share your experience with me.

Best wishes
Julia