[BioC] Motif enrichment analysis: Error in transfac format and background frequencies from BSGenome

deepti anand anand.deepti at outlook.com
Mon Sep 8 00:17:47 CEST 2014

Hi Roberts,
Thank you for suggestion. The backgrounds available in PWMEnrich for mouse are in mm9 assembly (current is mm10). Also, I found that it has 329 PWMs which is less than current MotifDb (528 motifs). That is why I want to create a background with the current mouse genome and use 528 motifs for enrichment analysis in my gene list  Could you please tell me how can I export the motifs in 'transfac ' format and get the background frequencies from 'BSgenome.Mmusculus.UCSC.mm10'.
I would appreciate it.
Dips