[BioC] Interspecies differential expression of orthologs with Edger

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Tue Sep 9 01:47:29 CEST 2014

Dear Assaf,

Please type

   library(edgeR)
   ?roast.DGEList

to see the roast gene set test that Steve was referring to.  It tests
whether a set of genes is differentially expressed as a group.

Gordon