[BioC] How to get genes within a GO category of 'GOstat' results?

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Tue Sep 9 20:46:21 CEST 2014

Hi Atul,

See ?probeSetSummary. You can also use ReportingTools to create a nicer
version of the HTML table you have made, but with links to sub-tables that
contain the significant genes that caused that term to be significant (see
pages 4-5 in the ReportingTools basics vignette
http://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/vignettes/ReportingTools/inst/doc/microarrayAnalysis.pdf
).

Best,

Jim