[BioC] positively correlated genes

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Sep 10 03:08:28 CEST 2014

If you are using edgeR's glmFit function or limma's voom and lmFit
functions, you can simply add the log-expression values of the gene of
interest as a column of the design matrix.  Then a standard DE analysis
will detect any other genes that are significantly correlated with the
gene of interest.

Gordon