[BioC] power calculation of RNA-Seq

Yanzhu Lin mlinyzh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 15:21:33 CEST 2014

Hi Dr. Wu,

I am very interested in the package of power calculation of RNA-Seq data
with factorial design mentioned in your post and I would like to try it. I
have downloaded the package from the link you provided. But, I am not clear
how to use it, could you give me an example about how to use it?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Yanzhu

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 9:58 AM, Michael Love <michaelisaiahlove at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Let's keep the discussion on the list. This provides a searchable
> archive for other Bioc users with similar questions.
>
> A google search for "bioconductor rna-seq power calculation" reveals:
>
> http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/RNASeqPower.html
>

> On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 9:53 AM, Yanzhu Lin <mlinyzh at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Michael,
> >
> > Do you happenly know there is any package or paper works for power
> calculation of factorial design of RNA-Seq project? Thanks.
> >

> > Best,
> >

> > Yanzhu

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]