[BioC] dataset dim for siggenes

ferreirafm at usp.br ferreirafm at usp.br
Fri Sep 12 19:39:57 CEST 2014

Hi Jim,
Thanks for your message. For "validation" I meant to select 10 out of those 30 mirs to run another qPCR experiment for different samples keeping the same number of groups (4) and biological reps (15). My issue is how to select them. I was wondering which packages and tests else I could try in order to take the best 10 mirs for validation. So, I thought that would be useful to take the same mirs from different tests like ANOVA, SAM, LIMMA and others. Also, I would like to make sure I will run those tests using appropriated packages for that size data. From your answer, I understood it doesn't make sense.
Best,
Fred