[BioC] Important announcement about our new support site

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Tue Sep 16 00:40:48 CEST 2014

Hello!

We are pleased to announce the official transition to our new support
site,

     https://support.bioconductor.org

This site replaces the Bioconductor mailing list as the primary source
for user support; it includes the last 11+ years of mailing list
discussion.

To post to the site, create a new account by visiting the User Login
page

     https://support.bioconductor.org/accounts/login/

For those who have posted to the bioconductor mailing list before,
recover your well earned reputation from previous posts and answers by
scrolling to the bottom of the log in page and clicking the link that
says 'Forgot Password?'.

Frequently Asked Questions about using the support site are available at

     https://support.bioconductor.org/info/faq/

The FAQ describes how to merge different names into a single account,
and contains other helpful information about how to get the most out
of the new site.

This is the final post to the Bioconductor mailing list; we look
forward to seeing you at http://support.bioconductor.org

   Marc