Easy to install ESS under Windows

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Sun Apr 18 19:50:48 CEST 2004

Paul -

Thanks much.  Can I have your permission to create a WWW page on
www.analytics with this information?

Second, it would be great to verify that this is "newbie-proof".  It
wasn't clear if your students had figured it out?

(I have to admit that part of my prejudice for Quantian is that it
avoids the install of R, ESS, and (X)Emacs, with the potential
tradeoff being that one has to deal with KDE/Linux).

best,
-tony